It varies from product to product, but most orders allow you to choose DHL, UPS, Fedex, SAL, EMS, or Express.
Once the product ships, it can take anywhere from 14 – 90 days, depending on where you live, what shipping method you select, and whether or not the product is currently available.
We sell and ship worldwide, with the possible exception of certain licenses having specified restricted territories.
It varies from product to product, based on weight, scale, material, selected shipping method, and delivery location. However, our commitment to affordable shipping means we’ve taken every possible step to ensure collectors pay as little as possible, establishing regional warehouses to cut shipping fees down by more than half of what direct shipping costs. With the exception of Express shipping, we also cover all custom fees, taxes, and VAT for countries within our warehouse districts, such as China, Europe, and the USA.
Want to save an additional $45 off your shipping invoice? Simply pay for your order with a secure card, such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or JCB.
Currently, we have warehouses in Europe, the United States, and China. However, regardless of our warehouse locations, we ship worldwide.
Figurama Collectors does not charge any custom fees or taxes; however, you may be required to pay additional shipping fees depending on where you live. If you live outside of the United States, Europe, or China, or choose the Express shipping method, you may be required to pay these fees. Otherwise, Figurama Collectors covers all taxes, VAT, and other custom fees.
Yes! You will receive a tracking number via email once the shipment reaches your regional warehouse.
Once your order is prepared to ship (usually around the estimated release date), you will be sent a shipping invoice and can select your preferred shipping method as well.
We offer multiple payment options, including Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and JCB. If you pay with a card, we’ll even subtract $45 off your shipping invoice!
Absolutely! We offer customizable payment plans without charging any interest or additional fees. Our ultra-flexible plans allow you to select up to a 6-month timeframe or even more depending on the product, and even the day of the month you wish to make your payments. Some statues may have payment plans extended up to 10 months.
Manual and simple. Each month, on the date you specified when selecting your monthly payment plan, you’ll receive an invoice in your inbox with a link to complete that month’s payment. Simply complete the payment using your preferred method and we’ll take care of the rest!
Yes! Once a payment invoice arrives in your inbox, you will have 15 days to complete the payment. If payment is not received within 15 days, your pre-order will automatically be canceled. Be sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns about your invoice.
Yes, we request at least a 10% NRD for every statue purchase, with some statues having an NRD of 20%. For example, a $750 statue with a 10% NRD will require a $75 immediate payment in order to reserve your pre-order. The best part is: This also means that your monthly payments will cost even less! We also don’t begin sending you invoices for your payments until the following month. For example, if you preorder your statue and pay your NRD in May, you won’t need to pay your first monthly invoice until June.
We’re so glad you asked! Here are a few to get your started:
- Subscribe for our newsletter to get $20 off your first eligible purchase
- Pay with a secure card—Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or JCB—to get $45 off your shipping invoice
- Join our Facebook community, the Figurama Collectors Hub, for exclusive discount codes on new diorama pre-orders and more!
This means that the payment you submitted is currently processing and may take a few days to fully finalize. Once it has finished processing and we have received it, the status will be changed to “Completed.”
Since we put our products through intensive drop tests prior to shipment to ensure a safe delivery, we anticipate damage only in the rarest of circumstances. However, if a piece arrives damaged we are more than happy to replace the damaged piece with a new one. Email email@example.com to makes arrangements and please provide images of the damaged portions.
Yes, you can join our waitlist by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting to be added to the waitlist for a specific diorama. While there is no guarantee your waitlist will convert to an order, it is always a possibility!
Yes, you can by emailing email@example.com and requesting a cancelation, but please pay attention to the following:
- Our products require a non-refundable deposit (NRD) in order to reserve your order, usually while it is in the process of production. The NRD amount is displayed on the web page entitled, Your Shopping Cart. NRDs are usually 10%-20% of the item’s price. (For example, a $725.00 statue with a 10% NRD would require a $75 NRD.)
- Figurama Collectors provides refunds through Paypal, which detracts an additional 2.9%-4.4% from the original refund amount.
- In the case of an order cancellation, the paid amount except the NRD will be refunded in full within 3 months from canceling the order.
- In the rare case that you do not receive your purchased product within 90 days from the product availability date, you will be eligible for a full refund, including NRDs. Should this occur, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the refund process.
- If rewards points were applied on your order, they will be returned to your account automatically.
- NRDs cannot be transferred if your order is canceled.
- NRDs cannot be reinstated and placed on a different order.
The name Figurama Collectors is a portmanteau of “figure” and “diorama.” Dioramas are our unique contribution to the figurine statue market. Whether they feature one character, two characters, or multiple characters, we consider our products to be statue dioramas because they feature complex scenes composed of multiple Easter Eggs, narrative elements, and dynamic action in a single collectible that resonates with the catharsis of the original story, scene, and artistry.
Elite Fandom Statues are part of an anime-exclusive line designed with die-hard otaku in mind. They tend to be a smaller scale and have larger limited edition runs compared to our Elite Exclusive line.
Elite Exclusive Statues have a larger scale and more limited editions runs compared to our Elite Fandom line.
Elite Diorama Statues typically have smaller scales and edition sizes. They put more emphasis on elements traditionally associated with "dioramas," including world-building, terrain, and atmosphere.